tissue paper punchings

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:22:44 -0400

I stopped using those a few years back because my slowing
fingers couldn't handle them well.  It was faster for me to
remove a .005" paper and put in a .007" paper, or the
reverse, as needed.  I still have some .002" balance rail
papers which I like to use.  When those are gone I will go
back to the old switchero.

		Newton