Why not to tune a piano? or post e.mail

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:07:43 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2000 11:28:24 AM, DavidR2464@AOL.COM writes:

This post really didn't deserve an answer but............

<< I still think it goes back to the field of unsigned e.mail posting itself.
 If one needed a
license from the state to post e.mail just like teaching shop requires, the
Internet would hence become a paid club just like the music educators
national
conference.  If one needs a license to cut hair why the hell not to post
e.mail.  If you need a license to have an animal, why not to post e.mail.  If
you need a license to fish or hunt, why not to post e.mail.  If you need a
license to sell alcohol, why not to post e.mail.  If you need a license to
be an undertaker, why not to post e.mail.  If you need a licensee to beg (in
some states), why not to post e.mail.  I think it is time that posting e.mail
and opinionating is licensed by the federal government.  Get rid of the free
Internet.
Everyone has to pass a state e.mail test and convert the Internet into the
club it really
belongs.>>

But you can have my e.mail license when you work up enough guts to pull it
from my hot carpal tunneled hands!
Jim Bryant (FL)