(was pinblock...) Bill Shull

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:46:56 -0500

<< Brian Trout wrote: (condensed version)

<<I might have said this before, but...)

<<I feel a little sad for those who were not able to make it to the
<<convention.  They've missed so much.  It's not just about the classes.
<<They were good.  It's much more than just having a good time.  I did.
But <<the thing that stands out to me is the bond of friendship that
develops <<over those few days.
<<To all who were a part of my Arlington convention experience, thank you,
<<from the bottom of my heart.   I hope we shall meet again.

<<Sincerely,

<<Brian Trout
<<Quarryville, PA

But of course, mon frere! Reno, NV July 11-15, 2001 if not before! A real
pleasure to meet you in Arlington.

Best,
Dale Probst, RPT
Member TEAM20001