tissue paper punchings

Cia440A@AOL.COM Cia440A@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:05:00 EDT

Hi  List ,

            Thanks to Roger and others who responded with info and views on
these punchings . We use them frequently at the Mill . Most of our pianos do
come in with a pretty good key level , but when I prep a sold piano I will
nitpick the level....
usually only takes a few minutes .Those punchings add the finishing touch .
             I probably could have done what one of you suggested , which was
switching sizes , but that's too slow for me...at a dealership , time is of
the
essence...;-)  So...this is how we level the keys , level the keys  , level
the keys.....
             Thanks again , all !

Cia A. DiTommaso

Piano Mill