Why not to tune a piano?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:45:19 -0500

> Yes, this was part of a research method for a paper
>titled "The Bonding and Dissension That Exists In The Community of the Arts."
--------------------------
>Sincerely,
>David J. Ritzel

David,
I'm not so sure that I consider congratulatory notice of this group's
standards and cohesion to be adequate compensation for the intentional
offense. As the unwitting subjects of your study, and suppliers of the
material content that makes your research paper possible, I trust that all
of us who unknowingly contributed to your project will be monetarily
compensated, subject to negotiation considering the means of acquisition,
and sent release forms so that you will have their permission, or denial,
to legally use this information obtained under false pretenses.

Yes, I'm serious.

Ron N