Mason and Hamlin questions

Deb Rodgers debarodgers@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:17:49 PDT

Dear List,

I am piano teacher living in West Chester Penn. I am interested in
buying a Mason and Hamlin grand. I am hoping that my someone can answer a
few of
my questions. Feel free to Email me privately if you like.

1.What is the average cost for a used (1900's or later) Model A,
Model AA or Model B.  This piano would be purchased with the
intent to rebuild.
2. What is your view on lacquering Issac highly compressed hammers for a
newly rebuilt Mason and Hamlin Model AA?
3.What is a competitive price for these rebuilt models of Mason and Hamlin
and where should I look for them,  used or rebuilt?
4. Could you suggest any quality rebuilders in the Southeastern Pa
area?
5. Is there anything that I should watch out for when purchasing a
rebuilt Mason and Hamlin?

            Thank you in advance,
            Deborah Rodgers