Thanks - and still learning from you all

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:35:53 -0600

 I just wanted you all to know that I don't dislike the Guild or this
>site.  On the contrary...it's a superb tool!  I just had a bad experience a
>long time ago and still kind of prefer to remain a sideliner.  Just wanted
>you to know that what you have goin' is a good thing, though!!

Hi Ted,
            You should at least think about subscribing to the Journal, to
round out what you are getting from the list. The photo's and drawings are
worth a 1000 words,  Never know you may get hooked and like it.

Regards Roger

>Later,
>
>Ted Rohde
>Central Illinois