Tuning Time

markbolsius@optusnet.com.au markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:46:08 +1000

If you're a newbie tuner, 3 hours is where you're starting. We've all been there once!!

Don't get too discouraged, focus on shortening the time and accuracy will follow you.

I have a colleague who is still taking two hours...he's perfectly happy, as are his customers! His work is excellent.

It's more a question of what your expectations are, lifestyle issues (will it stress you out too much to try and reduce the time by too much) and how much you want to earn.

It's well worth reducing the time to less than two hours (preferably around 1 and 1/2 hours) otherwise you'll never make enough to survive or enjoy the work!

stay with it!
cheers
Mark Bolsius
Canberra Australia