Juice (was M&H Q's)

markbolsius@optusnet.com.au markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:38:17 +1000

Hi Susan,

I'm intrigued by the shellac idea... I too hate the thought of really toxic stuff invading my kit, let alone someone's piano/home. Great post!!

A quick question, in my own trials of alcohol/water (Vodka) voicing I found that the hammers changed shape...beyond what I was comfortable with or was happy with, any time saving was absorbed by the need to reshape the hammers. I found steaming to be far less destructive, but I haven't played with steam long enough to get constistent results.

Practice will be the solution of course...Roger J. will agree I'm sure!

Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Canberra Australia