Why not to tune a piano?

Marc Damashek mdamashek@erols.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:40:11 -0400

Folks:

	This really isn't necessary -- I think 'gang' sums it up. If
we agree that the original post was intentionally provocative, that
most of us took it at face value, and that we don't like being used
in that way, I'd say end of story.

	We all carry a mental list of things we wish we had never
done (mine's already way too long). Bear that in mind and extend a
little understanding and forgiveness now and then.

	Finally, we've got a lot to learn from one another. Sometimes
the examples are positive and sometimes they're negative -- both
kinds can be valuable.

Marc Damashek
Hampstead, MD