Baldwin Acrosonic: selling price?

Daniel Jackson tunemwell@rcn.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 01:48:53 -0500

Tvak@AOL.COM wrote:

> I have a 1948 Acrosonic spinet, with burled walnut finish.  I've refinished
> it, replaced the keytops, filed the hammers and regulated it.  It looks
> great, plays well, and has a very nice tone.  (Has a great bass end---lots of
> pitch all the way down to C1)  I'll be placing ads soon to sell it.
>
> Any thoughts out there as to its  value?  (I was thinking of asking
> $1200-$1500.)
>
> Tom Sivak
> Lombard, IL
>
> P.S.  (My first post---hope I did it right!)

Tom,
	your post came out fine on this old mac and the price would be perfect
for my area of the woods...I had one of those for a couple of years in
my house for banging on and teaching the kids - it was very stable - I
sold it for $1200 - no refinishing (it didn't need it)
		Dan J in Wmbg
	Dan J Wmbg VA