Why not to tune a piano?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 10:32:54 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2000 1:29:06 AM, tunemwell@rcn.com writes:

<< Is there any way to ban an undesirable from the list? Pardon if this has
already come up. I've been away and I'm going through stuff.
    Dan J >>

and he referenced:

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:
<<<<"In a message dated 7/27/2000 7:33:10 PM, cmpiano@earthlink.net writes:
> << Gina!!! will that resolution pass the constitutionality test of the
supreme
> court?">>>>

Geez Dan, you colonial types are verrry direct aren't you? :-)  I'm Just Not
Sure of the infraction that I, or Gina or Carl might be guilty of that is
such an offense as to warrant the removal of one of us.
  Gina is such a rabble rouser that a case 'could' be made against her,
besides she accepts 'free floating guilt' very well. The case would have to
be airtight though cause she 'will' fight back!
  Carl did ask what might be considered a political question and therefore
'could' be a candidate. However Carl lives in California......and you KNOW
how 'those' people are!
  Then there is moi, and 'I' am as innocent as can be of any infraction
whatsoever. I am honest, kind, reverent, thrifty, loyal, reverent, an
impeccable liar and generally a thoroughly adequate human being.....therefore
I can't imagine that I would be your target so..........inquiring mind wants
to know-Whom doest thou haveth in thy mind?
Jim Bryant (FL)