Sales tax: was Re: Licensed tuners

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:52:49 EDT

Hi ric,

Thought you were talking about exempting anyone grossing under $20,000 a
year, not just the first 20K for exemption.

The total tax issue is one I haven't given a lot of thought to.  It appears
you have and have made some thought provoking and interesting comments.

I could see myself making $300,000, $500,000, or more - I don't think I would
be tuning pianos though.  I'm basically open to allowing the universe to
provide me with its abundance however it's going to happen or however the
spirit moves me.
I most say being a piano technician has provided me a descent living.

Doug Mahard