Zimmerman Piano Question

Brian L Jane brianjaney@juno.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:23:52 -0700

Greetings List -

I am sending this to you "in the blind" because my attempts to get back
on the list and receive the e-mail have not been successful. Not quite
sure what I am doing wrong. Is anyone else having problems?

I e-mailed the question about an American contact for Zimmerman Pianos.
Anyway, if any of you were kind enough to respond, and I am sure there
were a few, please re-e-mail them to me directly and hopefully I'll
figure out what I have done to tick off Majordomo!

Brian
San Diego PTG Chapter