Age

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Mon, 1 May 2000 20:17:07 -0400

Late reply,  busy with 'the piano from hell'

53, tuning 24 yrs.   But joining the guild exploded my skills and
resources.  Wish I'd done it long ago.

I've a son, (now teaching Jr. High in Thailand) who learned to tune at
17.  Never liked tuning until recently, he's thirty this year.  I think
that few young men have the patience (and perhaps too much testosterone)
to sit still for the details of tuning, etc.

Roger Hayden, RPT
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.