piano cover

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 02 May 2000 17:39:24 PDT

Hi all,

I will be tuning a customer's new Yamaha GH1B next week, and she asked me
about a cover for it. I told her I would be happy to bring her product info
and pricing when I see her next week.
At a recent Chapter meeting, Carl Lieberman, a fellow tech, was singing the
praises of how we can make good extra income selling Piano covers. (Does
anyone has his phone number/email address?) I would greatly appreciate ANY
info to help me with this matter. I assume that once the customer decides on
color and style, that she would order through me, I would take payment, then
pay the wholesale price for the cover? Is that how it works? I would also
appreciate phone numbers/websites of dealer's that carry this item, as I
have never ordered one before. thanks!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG