Arlington 2000 travel

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 03 May 2000 02:26:11 -0300

Sounds good Roger.
If we go by the example of Providence, there should only be 33 of us.
I hope we have a better showing this time.
Although, at $1.50+ for a $U.S., it is understandable.
I was only joking, on the safety issue, I have found that if you don't
bother people, they don't bother you. Although I haven't figured drugs
into my example.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.