steinway action rails

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Sat, 6 May 2000 09:22:04 -0500

Thanks to Laura for the plug. I do need to mention that I am an associate
not an RPT. I have let the home office know about the misprint. I think that
in the furture if they change my title I would like to be a Viceroy. I don't
know for sure what a Viceroy is but I always thought it sounded like a neat
title. (grin).

John Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Olsen <Laura257@chicagonet.net>
To: 'pianotech@ptg.org' <pianotech@ptg.org>
Date: Friday, May 05, 2000 7:10 PM
Subject: RE: steinway action rails

Greetings, All!
I am newly subscribed to this list and would like to mention that John
Dewey, RPT (from the PTG Central Il. Chapter) will be teaching a class on
Steinway Dowel Replacement in the Rebuilding Skills Workshop at the PTG
Convention and Technical Institute in Arlington, Va this July. You might be
interested, Dave.

Regards,
Laura