Repeat Business

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sat, 6 May 2000 22:14:56 -0700

I send personalized reminder postcards on the 20th of the month.  Start
calling clients a week later.  Personalized in that each month is
different, sort of a theme.  March is music in our schools month,
September is national piano month, August card reminds them to get the
piano serviced before school begins.  Other months can go with a theme,
February, have your piano tuned for your sweetie.  April showers bring
May flowers and may also make your piano go out of tune, have you
considered a humidity control system for your instrument?  and so, and so
and so,

I use MS Publisher and can easily change it each month.  I'll try to
attach a card.

The card lets them know that I WILL be calling.  It makes it much easier,
since most have already decided what they want to do, schedule, postpone
for a definite later date, or put off for a longer time.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Phoenix/Prescott

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available