Repeat Business

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Sun, 7 May 2000 09:01:33 -0400

John

For years I have tried, on a regular basis, using  my database as a guide,
to phone my customers for repeat appts. ( I discounted the mail-out system
as too expensive, given the return)  I found that I just don't have the time
to do a good job, and have hired an employe of the other business I manage,
to do this for me.

I guess there is no substitute to doing this yourself, as you can use your
credibility and relationship ( I am presuming it's a good one ) with them to
encourage subsequent booking.

As well, personal knowledge of my customers allows me to 'filter out' the
ones, and there are some, with whom I'd rather not do any repeat business.

My current system works reasonably well . . .. . . . ( though I haven't been
able to afford the style of life to which I'd like to become accustomed . .
grin )

Jim

Jim Kinnear
www.pianoguy.com