Yamaha C1

Fernando rosas frosas@deloitte.cl
Mon, 8 May 2000 10:44:47 -0400

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to minimize my lack of =
technical knowledge. Now I have more infomation and I will use it to =
interact with my local technicians. Surely it will help me.

We have a proverb here in Chile that says : It's better to get red once =
than a thousand times pink. I wanted to say that dampers did not move at =
the same time with key/hammer travel. Actually, they move in an proper =
manner (half the way of the key they lift up). Sorry about that.

I visited Stanwood's page, and I want to know your opinion about if it =
would be necessary to do such a surgery in my case. I'm not expecting to =
have a Mercedes Benz... Just a good Toyota. The typical action weight =
(according to 50 g down, 20 g up 'rule') is all that I want. Is it =
reachable with conventional adjustment ?

Fernando