wood, wax and mold

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Tue, 9 May 2000 19:46:29 -0700

I'd also like to see anything authoritative, rather than
> anecdotal,
> that makes a case for verdigris being mold. This has been discussed
> death, but nobody seems to have any real data.
>
> Ron N

Should be easy enough.   If it's a mold or a bacteria it should grow in
agar-agar in a petrie dish under suitable temperature conditions.  No,
I'm not going to do it.   (Nor do I believe it would be a positive
culture.)

Dale F
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.