Wapin at Interlochen

michael wathen michael.wathen@wapin.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 13:22:45 -0400

 I will teaching in a limited capacity at Interlochen July 31 and Aug.
1st.  We will select four technicians to be trained to install Wapin
using the non-capping method.  The institute has selected 2 Baldwin Ls
for the project.
  Two technicians will be assigned to each piano.  The pianos will be
completely Wapinized in two days.  After the first day we have completed
the top half of the piano, it will be in playing condition at the end of
this day, and we will be able to hear the difference contrasting it with
the remaining unwapinized sections.  There is a cost and commitment to
participate.

The fee is $400.  This not only gets you the training but it also
includes the price of your first license installation on a piano of your
choice.  The second requirement is that the installation must be done
within one year of the training, otherwise the license is not granted.
Please email me for more details.

michael.wathen@wapin.com

For more information about Interlochen visit:

http://www.interlochen.org/
--
Michael Wathen
http://www.wapin.com