Recent widow looking at piano business

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 May 2000 20:41:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/14/2000 12:12:59 AM, Veda wrote:

<<"What do you guys think">>

Veda;
  You have my condolences on your loss, it is never easy.

 I am sure that you meant the "guys" generically and nondemonationally..
didn't you ?? :-)  You have received some great advice vis a vis your
business and various possibilities. Even though I use 'guys' generically
toward a group such as this there are quite a few ladies amongst us.  Because
there is a difference between the female and male view of things, and both
have good reasons, I really think it would be helpful in your
thought/decision process to call a few,  or at least one.

  This way you could get the 'ladies' point of view of the business from the
female perspective. The peripheral challenges are different for men and women
tho the basic tasks are the same as well as the talent and business savvy
being equally divided.

  While you are of course welcome to continue seeking opinion of the list as
a whole I think it would be worthwhile if you also 'talked'.. one on one..
with one of our "guys" who happens to be a girl. :-)  You might try
e.mailling a couple and ask if it would be permissible to give them a call
for their thoughts.

  Anyway........ you can take it from here. If I may be of assistance in any
way...you've got my e.maill address.
Good Luck, God Bless.
Jim Bryant (FL)