advertising on your vehicle

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 21:54:12 PDT

HAs anyone had success with stenciling/painting or using peel & stick
lettering to spell out the name of your business on your vehicles? I just
had some bumper stickers made, and I've put a few on my friends cars as
well! What the heck, it's got MY number on it. I am also thinking of making
one of those magnetized thingies that sit on TOP of the roof, like a taxi or
what those pizza delivery guys use, with the name of my business on it. Now
when I get a call, I always ask where they got my number, so i can determine
the effectiveness of each  advertising technique.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG