Bösendorfer bass strings

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:37:48 PDT

I have had good success with Protek on BOTH sides of the agraffes, and also
where they lay over the felt up near the pins. All the bearing points as a
matter of fact. Then, I give my hammer a slight "up & down" motion BEFORE I
turn the pin, and this usually helps quite a bit with rendering.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG