NPR: (not piano related) computer help needed...

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:02:20 -0500

Brian, Send it directly to me. I'll see if I can't convert it to a jpg
or whatever they want.

Most companies can also take a printed art piece and scan it to their
file type.

Rich Snelson