Conn console

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 20 May 2000 12:26:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/00 6:00:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jformsma@dixie-net.com writes:

<< d a newish Conn piano recently. The piano was purchased from those
 delightful folks who sell "repos" out of the back of a delivery truck. It
 looked Chinese, and sounded Chinese. Anyone know if they are now made in
 China? BTW, this one had "Conn" in gold letters on the fallboard. There was
 no name on the plate--only on the fallboard. Is this a "stencil" piano?

Hi John:
I am under the impression Conn pianos are made in Holland.

Does it have no support braces on the back?  The one I have serviced was
devoid of 4x4 supports, but still maintained good tuning integrity from year
to year.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio