Stop that, kids!

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Sat, 20 May 2000 09:28:53 -0400

At 10:21 AM -0400 5/19/00, Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:
>To me, the use of overly used acronyms such as the "IMHO" (which I did not
>understand the meaning of for a very long time) is an example of poor writing
>technique, space filler.  They are unnecessary, often not understood and
>often misused.

OK, I'd settle for "In my humble opinion", spelled out long-hand.

IMHO....... <g>

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"If you are in a dilemma about where to park your car, ask your hostess. If
she is engaged, ask some responsible person who can indicate a convenient
spot"
    ...........Betty White's Teenage Dance Book (paperback, 1959)