Maximum tension (sliding off topic)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 22 May 2000 00:50:16 +0100

Yes, I mean how much over C8.
I would have thought everyone had tried this.
I think it would be best for someone with an ETD to measure this.  I´m
aural so if anyone would like to volunteer...
Maybe Terry could try this on the floor pianos and tell us :)
And if Terry breaks an A1 string for us, I´ll break EJ´s middle C right
before the concert if he calls me ;)

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland