Premium Rates/Arlington Pianotech List Meet

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sun, 21 May 2000 20:55:47 -0500

Dear John & List

<<I will be at Arlington, so I hope to see most of you there, at the
Thursday
noon break. I noticed that it hasn't been promulgated, yet. Although the
Associate luncheon was. Will it be a register at the table event. Or just
show up and pay?
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.>>

My fault the Pianotech List Meet was not in the first schedule. Negotiations
with the hotel regarding food service continue as I write this. The meeting
will be Thursday, July 6 at noon in a reserved area in the Exhibit Hall.
Food will be available from two food service carts located inside the
Exhibit Hall. The area will be piped & draped, chairs provided. My apologies
to the List (especially Ms. Gina Carter, organizer) that this is not what
was orginally promised. I will make time to swing by during the meeting so
you can abuse and berate me in person :?).

Look forward to meeting you all,
Dale

Dale Probst, RPT
Institute Director, TEAM2000