last minute job

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:57:57 +0100

Monsieur Terry,

Donīt you use a bungee-cord to "tie" the stickers?
I hate it when you have to change a string in an old piano and the bridge
pins for that string just happen to be right behind the keybed so you canīt
reach anything anyway, and the living room doesnīt seem to have any lights
and when itīs in january you donīt even have daylight = long darn time for
a simple thing = makes you feel very amateur

Kristinn Leifsson,
Too warm for a leather jacket, Reykjavík, Iceland