Lunchtime Puzzler

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:57:03 +0100

Hey David,

loose bridge pin?

tuning hammer to take the string off if you preferred to do so,
regular sledge hammer for the big thing you put on the bridge pin so you
wouldn´t destroy it.

loose wrapping at the end, jumping up and down the string and buzzing,
spinning like crazy?

said tuning hammer
something to cut the loose piece of wrapping
something to press the end together again

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland