Peeved in Pennsylvania... (long)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 10:02:00 -0500

>What is the piano industry coming to?  Is this garbage becoming the "norm"?
>Does every single new piano that comes out have something wrong with it?

Yes, and every job each one of us does will be deemed improvable by someone
else. Some of them can prove it too. Now try to find a monetarily
supportable reason that anyone would listen to in support of your findings.

>Anyway, if anybody has an idea of what would be the most appropriate thing
>to tell the dealer, I'd certainly be interested in what you have to say.

Brian Trout

Tell him what you found, exactly as you found it. He'll get with his source
to arrange an appropriate fix or replacement. Then he'll eventually get
back to you with the official declaration that it's just a voicing problem.
I'm not trying to be funny either.

Ron N