System

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 17:39:11 CST

You may want to start off by looking at his website, and he welcomes
inquiries as well.  The following is his website URL, and contact info:

http://www.stanwoodpiano.com
Email: stanwood@tiac.net
PH: (508) 693-1583
FX: (508) 693-2933

I am also considering having his "Precision Touch Design" done to my own
piano, but I'm not yet convienced it will result in improving the touch.  I
have a 2000 K&C Millennium KFM 700 (6'10" Grand with full Renner action &
hammers, and Kluge keys).  I am very pleased with the touch as it is now, so
should I still consider having the Stanwood system implimented?

I'd love to hear some of the Pros & Cons on this subject.

Nils Luehrmann
Piano Enthusiast, Tech Hobyist
Austin, TX