Pianodisc vs QRS pianomation

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:49:50 EST

In a message dated 11/1/00 12:52:35 PM Central Standard Time, rrg@nevada.edu
writes:

<< My friend you are looking at this completely backwards, this sounds like a
huge
 money making opportunity!  Go get the certification, (which is free),  and
 start making money!!!  ($$$$ chaching! $$$$). >>

Hey Rob! Keep it down, will ya? :-)  I had my bags packed and ready to go.
Struggling to keep busy doing PianoDisc work in the DesMoines area is no easy
task, and I'm the only one doing it. I just drool at the thought of being the
only PD frog in a highly populated Baltimore/ Washington DC pond. Wow! If the
family roots weren't so deep here I would be on the next plane. No, wait. I'm
STILL thinking about it!

Dave Bunch