Terms

Mitch Ruth mitch_ruth@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 07:57:37 EST

Richard,

I've been wondering about this same thing in reference to a project piano I
should have finished soon.

So I lit the candles, pulled the book from it's stand, faced toward Colorado
Springs and tried to find out what Reblitz said. No answer in his book
although he defines some of these terms for his use in the book.

"Renovated" has a nice sound to it and can be purposely vague.  I think when
I tell people about my piano, I'm just gonna say it's refinished.  Many
folks just like 'em to be shiny.

FWIW
mitch ruth