Terms

Glenn Grafton gleng@fast.net
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:56:59 -0500

> > Has anyone on the list ever truly done a museum quality
>"restoration" I'd be
> >willing to bet not......course it wouldn't be the first time I have been
> >wrong! :-)
> >Jim Bryant (FL)

Didn't "restore" one but I did rebuild a grand that was donated to
the York Historical Society in York PA. It was a Weaver grand that
was made in York and donated by a customer who wanted the piano in
top shape. When I delivered the piano it was interesting talking to
the guys who worked in their shop doing "restorations" of other
things for the museum. They couldn't get over that the piano wasn't
new.

Glenn Grafton
Grafton Piano & Organ Co.
http://www.dprint.com/grafton/