Terms NPR

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:12:48 +0000

Hey what´s up yo!

> >Welcome, you say female, is that what you are.  Albertien?  Just wondering.

>What else?

You´ve got a point there...
I thought maybe Albertien might be the masculine name and Albertienne the
feminine. Mais vous n´êtez francaisse pas!
I have the same problem with my name.

>  It is quite time consuming, how does everyone
>manage?

I don´t know whether you´ve heard about this but zwei Tasten, die
"Backspace" und die "Delete" wirken superschön.
I doubt anybody reads everything (except maybe the New Jersey Hunt these days).

>Thank you, and good night Reykjavik!
>Albertien.

Please tell us about yourself if you want, we´re (well, a good portion of
the listees are ) always interested in other techs´ work and lives and
besides, Newton doesn´t have ANYTHING else to do "confined" to the vast
expanses of the Internet :).

Have a good week,

Kristinn