Seating and Re: Terms NPR

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 08:58:09 -0500

Hi All, Kristin and Albertien,

I AM confined, big time, and finding it tiresome, lonely and
a pain in the backside.

Does anyone know how to sit up in bed for extended periods
of time without paining the tail bone area.  I can't seem to
find the best posture for reading, computing and leg
comfort.

I do not have access to my big screen monitor and reading
this laptop screen is awkward and difficult.  So, I am not
reading all the messages that come through so forgive me if
I don't find them all.

Since my sitting time is limited and my reading ability is
retarded I may be slow in answering all the posts but I will
try.

Have a good week all.

		Newton