Seating and Re: Terms NPR

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:43:49 +0000

I was actually thinking about writing that but refrained from doing so :)

Maybe if you have a big bath tub you could fill it up with water and
hypertone it to hell with some kg´s of good 'ol NaCl.  That should have
kept the Titanic from sinking so I don´t see any reason that you shouldn´t
float in it too!  Or what?

Kristinn