U.S. Election day, etc. NPR

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 07:40:33 -0600

Jon, et al,
At 07:51 11/07/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I apologize to the list for sending the image attachment.
>Once again I read the headers incorrectly and thought it was being
>sent to Conrad who unfortunately  does not accept attachments:
>(Your mail to staccatomusic could not be delivered because staccatomusic
>is not accepting mail with attachments or embedded images)

I got your attachments. I'm not staccatomusic, I'm not even legatomusic,
maybe hemiolamusic or allargandomuzik, but not staccato - that's how I got
carpal tunnel syndrome...  ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(319)-387-1204  //  Fax (319)-387-1076(Dept.office)

College: The place where you have three options--to sleep, to study, or to
party - but only get to pick two per semester.