U.S. Election day, etc.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 08:41:13 EST

Well............since Jon brought up the subject of 'voting'!!!

 Today is your opportunity to vote for the flavor of candidate that most
reflects your ideas for being represented.  If'n y'all care.... go vote.
If'n y'all don care or don know what is at stake, please stay away! :-)

 I can't think of any election which is as close as this one for all three
seats, i.e.; President, House and Senate and every vote' will' count.

 Use your voice in our future and vote.

 Jim Bryant (FL)
P.S. don bother flaming me for this post as I will not pay attention.