What the ????

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 21:52:28 +0100

Hi list... got this on the email today... couldnt reply as the address was
non-allowable... illegal... or whatever.

Subject:  A special message
     Date:  Tue, 07 Nov 2000 19:39:09 +0200 (SAT)
     From:  GOD <GOD@everywhere.com>
     To:  Ric <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>

I saw your email, the democrats will win if I have anything to do with it.

God

Now not many people know I spell my name Ric on a daily basis... certainly
none of you have run into this.. yet I posted this on the PTG list... I had
to admit I laughed my butt off when I first got this... but then... how did
whoever do this er... do this.  Hmmmmmm...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.