NPR election day

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:35:57 -0500

A comment on my comment.  The morning paper sold out quickly, and the
company decided to print some more, but this time in place of the "Bush
Elected" title they wrote "Too Close to Call."  Tickled me funnybone.  If
tomorrow's paper sports the headline "Gore Elected," the three front pages
together should make an interesting display.

Clyde