Baldwin Hamilton

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:11:29 -0600

Hi Roger,

The problem is *not* in the action but in the key. It plays just fine
without the key. The bridle strap is also not a problem. There is some lost
motion.

My question is how much lead to use. Do I make the key neutral or do I
favor the back side, and if so by how much?

At 09:41 AM 11/08/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>> 125 year edition) is failing to repeat because there are no key leads on
>> the wippen side of the balance rail in the keys,
>>
>Hi Don,
>        Three things come to mind, If the wippen flange pin is starting
>to cease up, this will cause the problem.  2. If the bridle tape is too
>taut you can get the same result. 3.If the blow distance is incorrect,
>(no lost motion in the unacorda pedal.)
>Prior to about 85, there were no key leads.
>Regards Roger

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/