Monitoring Humidity

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:56:31 CST

Well this is getting a tad frustrateing - lol.  I went to Bionaire's web
site and not only couldn't I locate a hygrometer, but when I called them
directly the rep I spoke with was not aware that they made any such
product....  *sigh*

http://www.bionaireproducts.com/bionaireshop/find.asp?

Nils Luehrmann