laires rebmun

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 00:03:04 +0000

Admirable greetings to those who read this,
( I saw "The Exorcist" for the first time yesterday in the movies, so that
explains the esrever txet.)

m´I gnikool rof eht ega fo siht tnemurtsni;

Larsen & Petersen # 4859.

Could a merciful soul tell me the age of this particular "wonderful"
overdamper, please?

So "interesting" and delightful was the fact that the stickers/abstracts
were fastened to the whippen via, le glue.  That is, felt on the sticker
*glued* to the felt on the whippen.  Wonderful was the moment of action
retraction prior to temperament strip insertion, for they started coming off!
Great design, too bad the daring innovators of this cannot be gutted or
burnt at the stake, for they are tuning Lester spinets in the
Netherlands... erhm the NetherWORLD that was.
Not to mention that even my short tip kept banging on the damper block
thingy that so ruins my day whenever encountered.

Thanks so much,

Kristinn

P.S. Where is it from?  Denmark, Sweden?