NYSCON ??

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:58:38 -0500

Hi Kristinn,

I think NYSCON may stand for New York State Convention?? maybe.  I've been
looking for an excuse to travel to the north or northeast, and thought that
might give me an excuse, depending upon where it may be held.  The PTG
website only says that the location is "To Be Announced".  Just wondered if
anybody had any speculations on what part of the state it might be in, or if
it may even be held in Canada from time to time??  Actually, now that I'm
thinking of it, I might be interested in knowing if there are any
conventions coming up in eastern Canada as well.???  (I've got my reasons.)
<sly smile>

Would like to go farther, on up into Canada, but hey, any excuse to get me
started in that direction...  <grin>

(Also, I'm down to two scrawny old roosters, which I suspect explains a lot
in regards to the poor egg production <grin>.   (Heeeeerrrrreeeee, fox, fox,
fox, fox,... come and get your delicious chicken dinner....  heeeerrrrrrrrr,
fox, fox, fox....)  hehehehe

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA