Election Day Puzzla

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:59:34 -0800

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Did you pull the action and remove the wippen to investigate?  I might have
> exchanged with the working neighbor.

David,
	No and considering that I had the action out, it would have been an
easy test to do, if I had my wits about me. I must have left my wits out
in the car.

> I don't suppose the let-off button is
> being missed by the jack with hammer rail depressed?

	I put some slack in the bridal tape so that stepping on the soft pedal
didn't pull up on the wippen and change the relationship between jack
and let-off button so I don't think that was it.

Thanks for your input.

Tom